Thursday 25 November 2010

ART: Painting - watercolours

I was working on my watercolour skills and painted 2 pictures.  For inspiration I looked at a really good artist called Susan Faye.  Here is a link   to her  http://www.etsy.com/shop/susanfaye.  She also has a fan page of facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/SusanFayeArt  and you can see more of her work here

CAFEPRESS: t-shirts, mugs, tote bags, note cards, aprons, magnets, mouse pads, blank books, calendars, and more! Http://www.cafepress.com/SusanFaye  and here Http://www.cafepress.com/SusanFayeNature

We also did a project art on "My favourite Things".  Its a multimedia collage with a self portrait in the middle and surrounded by either words or drawings/paintings.  We did the words "My Favourite THings" out of magazine letters all cut up and mixed about.  It was fun and I am just busy finishing off some of it.

Will post later.

1 comment:

  1. Susan Faye is a cool artist - she has so many vibrant paintings. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete