Monday 6 September 2010

Write your own pirate story

Check this out,


Use this for ideas to write your own pirate story. I will publish my story on scribd.com and will post a link here, if you want to read it.

Its quite fun as you get to write using slang (Pirate talk) and that brings the story to life.

I also found out that there is an International Pirate Talk Day on September 19th.

Here is some pirate talk for you:

aye aye cap'en me hearties ye walk the plank cabin flag pirate treasture island sea waves octopus shark monster scurvy brave raid sword cutlass parrot ahoy there handsome daring shipwreck sails ship stowaway deck wooden swearing dolphin whale fish dirty infested cook galley / boy wind storm shout rum drum shanty sing travel port helm mast tiller captain meat broth gruel stranded dagger gun aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh!

matty shiver me timbers batten down the hatches bilge booty CORSAIR dead men tell no tales pieces of eight hang yardarm heave hoe keelhaul barnacles pillage savvy sea dog thar she blows arrrrrrrrrr avast landlubber wench

You can also play an on-line pirate game but I still have to look at that when I get a mo. http://uk.seafight.bigpoint.com/?aid=251&aig=14&aip=SF_16

No comments:

Post a Comment