Wednesday 29 September 2010

Landslides - Competition

There was a huge landslide in Mexico. http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20100928/twl-landslide-buries-hundreds-of-homes-i-41f21e0.html

So today we decided to look at landslides. I will be doing a Powerpoint presentation and posting some good links.

I challenge other homeschoolers to post their own good quality presentation on landslides, before I do.

Post the links here in the comments section of where you published your presentation so we can all see it.

I use scribd.com but you can use any publishing site you chose. Good luck

I will judge the first 5 entries that I receive and the winner will get a certificate :)

Get cracking. You've got until tomorrow, this time.

-------------------------------------------------
Here's a link to info on Scottish landslides
- STV news - Aug 2010

On the Struie road near Alness, after the storm of 26th October 2006

Here is a landslide in Italy in February this year


National Geographic - Landslides

No comments:

Post a Comment